This swap was organized by the gals at Chaotic Goddess Swaps. They always do such a great job organizing everything. For this swap you're supposed to send your partner at least five treats that represent your state or region. Maggie went way over five! Here's what she chose for me:
Here's the details:
- Some information about Amish country and some of the businesses my goodies came from.
- A cute little Amish postcard.
- A cute little southern mason jar with a welcoming "Hey Y'all" on chevron printed burlap.
- An Amish stamped, camo printed can coozie.
- Peanut brittle.
- A sachet of apple spice and cinnamon potpourri.
- A wooden shot glass from Amish Country.
- A metal "K" with a burlap bow.
- Some Amish made lye soap, which smells super fresh and clean.
- A cute little camper wagon charm.
- A yummy scented candle.
- A jar of apple butter.
- And my favorite- an Amish swivel basket. (Kind of like a cross between a basket and a lazy suzan.)
Want to see everyone elses' reveal? Just click below to be taken to the link up.