Today I'm linking up with The Broke and The Bookish. Every Tuesday they have a book related topic to post your top ten list to. This week is your fall "to be read" list. Some of these I own, some I'm on the lookout for, but this is reading wish list.
10. A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
9. MaddAdam by Margaret Atwood
8. Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield
7. A Place of My Own by Michael Pollan
6. Reading Like a Writer by Francine Prose
5. In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
4. Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
3. On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness by Andrew Peterson
2. The Girl in the Spider's Web by David Lagercrantz
1. Faithful Place by Tana French
What are you planning on reading in the next few months?