- Exercised at least three times a week for 20 minutes a time!
- Had quiet time nearly every day. (Missed once the whole month!)
- Finished my 21 Day Cleanse. (Want to know how it went?)
- Only read three books, instead of my goal of four. (I'm still okay with that though.)
- Did horrible about writing Morning Pages. Did it for maybe the first two weeks and then never again.
Overall, I was happy with how January went and am looking forward to building on that momentum in February, so here's what I want to do this month!
- Increase exercise to five times a week, at least twenty minutes a time.
- Get back on track with Daily Pages.
- Read four books. (Five would be even better, but I'd settle for four.)
- Continue daily quiet time.
- Really celebrate Valentine's Day- send cards to friends, spoil husband, make treats, etc. Basically, just make everyone around me feel loved.
- Make my home feel homier- plan gallery wall of family and friends' pictures, make valance for kitchen window, make curtain for my office.
- Try hand embroidery. I've been looking for a more portable craft, and I always liked counted cross stitch, but hated how if you messed up one square, it could through your whole design up. I have a Pinterest Board filled with hand embroidery ideas and am looking forward to trying it.