Ugh! April is flying by. My goals group met March 30 to go over our plans for April but I never got around to posting them here. There's been a lot going on around here, and I'll detail it all out in a future post or two, but for now here's a recap of March and look at what I'm hoping to get done in April.
- Read four books- No go, only got through three.
- Daily devotions- Did pretty good. We'll call it a win.
- Exercise five times a week for 30 minutes a time- Only managed about four times a week.
- Finish kitchen curtains- Ah... no.
- Make one item of clothes for me- Ah...no.
- Plan meals- Worked on it. Made some things that allowed leftovers for work lunches and worked at making good food choices, but didn't actually plan meals.
- Write daily in some form: mail out a card to a friend, journal, writing exercises- Did better, but still didn't make it everyday.
- Read four books. I know I list this one every month, but my goal is 48 books a year, so I need to break it down to bite size chunks.
- Daily devotions and prayer time. I've been reading a book about prayer and have really been striving to incorporate it into my daily life.
- Exercise five times a week for 30 minutes a time. Repeat of last month's goal, but now that it's getting a little nicer, I'm hoping to get out more.
- Limit myself to $20 pocket money. This is for things like coffee, snacks at work, online shopping, clothes, ect. I'm trying to declutter my life and by not bringing in a bunch of new items, I'm hoping to make headway.
- Declutter home. I've thinned out my clothes last fall, but there's things like dishes, craft supplies, books, and more that I can do better at.
- Write daily in some form. Just can't seem to get this down! We're trying again in April.