Anyhow, still working out the kinks of the schedule. Here's what I was hoping to do in September:
- Set weekly goals. (Only happened one week.)
- Quiet time and exercise before computer. (Happened a handful of times.)
- Exercise three mornings a week. (Nope! Did do a couple walks after work though.)
- Read four books. (Only read two.)
- 20 blog posts. (Nope. Only 8.)
- Sew 20 things. (Closest I got was picking up some more fabric.)
- Start Christmas shopping list. (Nope.)
- Gratitude journal or morning pages. (Gratitude journal happened like twice.)
On to October!
- Set weekly goals. I seem to do better when I have a to do list of sorts for the week.
- Read four books. (Which should actually be six books, if I want to have a prayer of making my Goodreads yearly goal of 48.)
- Sew 20 things. The craft fair is fast approaching.
- Start Christmas shopping. I really want to enjoy December and not spend it scouring the internet for gifts and trudging through stores.
- Clean my office/ sewing room. It's gotten pretty cluttered again.
- Come up with a morning routine.
- Come up with an evening routine.
Want to see every one elses goals? Check out the linkup over at My So Called Chaos.