But first, February.. It was actually a pretty successful month. Here's a recap:
- Read Four Books. Success! I read these four.
- Exercise five times a week for 20 minutes a time. Success! Actually enjoying the treadmill?! I never would have thought it was possible.
- Morning Pages. Failed! Wrote maybe five times tops.
- Celebrate Valentine's Day. Did great! I left treats for my husband every day in his brief case from the 1st to the 14th, I sent Valentine's cards, and made goodie bags up for my coworkers that had to work that day at the hospital.
- Try hand embroidery. Really enjoyed it and will show you my first project soon.
- Daily devotions. Did pretty well. Missed a few days here and there, but not many.
- Make curtains for office and kitchen. Fail. Started the kitchen curtains but didn't get anywhere near done.
- Read four books.
- Daily devotions.
- Exercise five times a week for 30 minutes a time. Thirty minutes didn't seem like that much of a stretch, but it's been stretching me.
- Finish kitchen curtains.
- Plan meals. I feel like I throw out a lot of food, and eat more processed than I should, so I thought if I do better about planning, it should help.
- Make one item of clothes for me. Since I've lost some weight, I've noticed a lot of my clothes doesn't fit. I found a dress I had cut out over a year ago, so I think I may finally sew that up.
- Write daily in some form. If it's not daily pages, than blog posts, letters to friends, or something else. I got 642 Things to Write About for a birthday gift, so I'm going to try to give that a shot.