- Read 4 books. Nailed it. I actually got five done.
- Daily devotions and prayer time. I did great on the devotions and spent time praying most days.
- Exercise five times a week for at least 30 minutes a time. I walked for at least forty-five minutes outside. Walking outside is so nice. There's birds to listen to, flowers to see, occasional animals to watch. Not to mention all that sunshine! I love it!
- Limit spending on unessentials to $20. Well, I did pretty good, but didn't make it the whole month. There will be a post in a day or two detailing how it all went.
- Declutter house. I made it through the kitchen, and my closet, but am continuing to work on it.
- Write daily. Not even close. :(
- Spend half an hour writing three times a week.
- Walk 10,000 steps three times a week.
- Continue to exercise at least 30 minutes a day five times a week.
- Memorize ten Bible verses.
- Finish my prayer cards that I started a few months ago.
- Increase veggie intake and decrease grains. Try to eat grain free three times a week.
- Read four books.
- Daily devotions and prayer time.
- Spend five hours a week on blog stuff.