- Yes and Yes If you haven't checked out Sarah's amazing blog, do it now. She blogs travel tips (both US and international), maintaining friendships, pursuing your dreams, make up tips, recipes, book reviews, you name it, this girl does it and does it well, all while maintaining an authentic voice and a sense of fun.
- Simplicity Relished Daisy blogs about simplicity. But this isn't just a blog about throwing out things. She talks about building a capsule wardrobe, traveling, goal setting, and living mindfully. She does all this without sounding like some minimalist snob and providing beautiful photos.
- Campfire Chic Cam is probably one of the driving forces who made me realize that I don't have to wait until I can afford a big cross country trip to go on an adventure. She's all about finding time after work or on the weekends to have fun. She's outdoorsy and crafty and will totally motivate you to get out and then journal your adventure. Plus, she provides lots of links to interesting things she finds around the web.
- Blissful Basil This is a great blog even if you're not vegetarian. Ashley cooks up delicious plant based foods and if you're adventurous and willing to try new things, this is a great place to start. I'm currently addicted to her coconut pistachio blueberry bark. It's great right out of the freezer with a cup of coffee.
- The Frelancer's Fashion Blog This is one of the first blogs I started to follow it's. Ulrika is a few years older than me, lives in Finland, and is a burlesque dancer, but this is not a blog about burlesque, although it does show up occasionally. Mainly, I get a picture at her life in Finland, her fabulous vintage clothes style- she wears a lot of her mother's clothes and wears a lot of vintage reproductions. She lives most of the time in a gorgeous farmhouse in the country. She has an adorable toddler, and I've been reading since before he was even born. She also shares pictures of her beautiful plants, vegan food she makes, and her gorgeous decorating style. It's serious eye candy. You should check it out.
So there you have it. Have any recommendations for non book related websites I should be visiting? Let me hear about them in the comments below!
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Weekly Top Ten- Websites Edition
I'm linking up with The Broke and Bookish to share my Top Five favorite websites that aren't book related. I could have easily shared five more but I didn't want to overload you all. Maybe I'll share five more another day. So hold on to your hats, here we go...