First, a quick recap of May. For some reason, May was an abysmal month for me. Here's what I hoped to accomplish:
- Spend half an hour writing, three times a week. Fail. I wrote a handful of blog posts and a few times throughout the month, but not close to this.
- Walk 10,000 steps three times a week. Sorta...I came close on this one, but can't be sure because the last week in May, my cellphone died. Also, in the weeks prior my battery was draining hardcore. (Probably not a coincidence.) So there'd be times I would take my phone out of my pocket to check my progress only to find it was dead.
- Continue to exercise 30 minutes a day, five times a week. Success! It's getting harder now that it is hotter, but I try to walk on my lunches and/or in the morning when I get up, and/or with friends, so some days I walk a couple times a day.
- Memorize ten Bible verses. I made good progress, but don't have them solidified yet.
- Finish my prayer cards. Ah, no. Not done yet.
- Increase veggies and decrease grains. Nope. I didn't realize how much grains I really eat though, so it was eye opening.
- Read four books. Only got two done, which is really putting me behind on my Goodreads goal for the year!
- Daily devotions and prayer time. Was doing good, but falling back off the wagon. I really need to get back in the habit! Ha! Typing that totally gave me a visual of Whoopi Goldberg in Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit. Cracks me up.
And here are the new goals for June, or as I'm taking to call it, "The Month of Finishes":
- Finish two of the Craftsy classes I'm currently taking.
- Finish sewing half of the things I've started. Which, seems very overwhelming now that I've looked through all the half finished projects I have.
- Finish the five books I've started- or at least decide to not finish them if I'm not interested in them any longer.
- Finish cleaning my office, which will be easier if I clear out some of the projects.
- Finish memorizing my ten vereses.
- Finish my prayer cards.
- Read four books.
- Daily devotions.
- Exercise 5 times a week.
- Work our a plan for the second half of 2016.
And you can follow the link up for The Monthly Goals, or join and share you June Goals. It's not too late!