Here it is! The reveal of all the awesomeness my Books n Bloggers partner sent me. First off, a little recap: Books n Bloggers is hosted by the amazing ladies over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps. This time around I was paired with the amazing Jenni King. You can see her YouTube review of my package here.
I was so excited when I saw her package sitting on my doorstep Tuesday morning, and when I opened it, I was even more excited.
|I love unwrapping books! It helps keep the mystery going as long as possible.|
So, of course I had to dive right in and rip off the papers. Let's take a quick look at the extra treats she sent first.
- We have some some coffee from a local shop that smells amazing. I can't wait to finish the bag I'm on so I can try it.
- Also some adorable little kitty toys that the two brat cats were quite interested in. HB likes to carry stuff around in his mouth and these are the perfect size for that.
- And some awesome washi tape. I use washi for card making, envelope sealing, gift wrapping, and journaling so I'm looking forward to trying out these beauties.
And as for books. She sent me some amazing picks!
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette was added to my wish list based on a review from someone I can't recall now. It may have been Beth from Printcess but I can't recall. Jenni has read this and gave it five stars! And I see the author has also wrote for Arrested Development, which is one of my all time favorite shows, so that makes me all the keener (or is it more keen, I don't know), to read it!
- Burial Rites has only recently popped on to my radar. Lindsey's Library reviewed it in July and gave it five stars, and Jenni said she loved it as well and thought it looked like it'd be right up my alley, so now I'm eager to give it a try. It's a historical mystery set in Iceland. Uhm, yeah, I think it's safe to say I'll be enjoying this one!
- A Tale for the Time Being is one Jenni hasn't read but thought it looked interesting and I would enjoy based on past reads. It takes place in Japan and involves the finding of a lost journal washed up on te beach and the mystery of finding its owner. I'm always trying to stretch out of my comfort zone of reading books set in the US and Europe, so looking forward to this one as well!