- Reestablish morning routine. Doing better but still not there. This is going to be really important with starting the new job and being back to working a day shift.
- Start back with morning pages. Ah no. Like not at all.
- Walk at least three times a week. Another big fat no.
- Clean eating. I maybe did a little better, but still have a long ways to go to get that back under control.
- Sew twenty things for the upcoming craft fair. Yes! And have more ready to go!
- Read six books. Nope. Only read three.
- Four creative excursions. Yes! Went kayaking by myself, and spent three different days with three different friends. Plus, took a little hike on a new trail with my baby brother, so I think this one went pretty well.
- More blog posts. I was aiming for twenty, but ended with fifteen, which was still my best month in 2016.
Here's what I'm to do this month:
- Set weekly goals. I think I'll do better with my monthly goals if I have a weekly attack plan.
- Quiet time and exercise before turning the computer on. I have a habit of turning on the computer and then getting sucked in for hours, neglecting things like my morning routine. I think this will help turn that around.
- Exercise three times a week.
- Read four books.
- Twenty blog posts. I came so close last month that I really want to see if I can do it this month.
- Sew twenty things. If I can make twenty things each month before the craft fair, my table will be well stocked.
- Start Christmas shopping. At the very least, make a list. I want to be done with my shopping by December 1 so I can actually enjoy Christmas and all the festivities and not be stressed with shopping.
- Gratitude journal or morning pages. Aim to do one or the other each day.