Here's a recap of January:
- Daily quiet time. Managed to do this about 3/4 of the time.
- Work out at least three times a week. I think I only hit this once, but the rest were all two times a week. One of my friends from work goes so a lot of times we convince the other one to go or I'd be going even less.
- Church every Sunday. Uhm, I made it twice.
- Twelve blog posts. We were at six.
- Get together, or set dates to see four friends. I did this! There was some early morning breakfasts, an after work supper, and a weekend trip to see a friend about two hours north of here that was so much fun!
- Send four letters. I sent more than four letters, I'm not sure they were all encouraging, but at least people knew I was thinking of them.
- Sew at least 1/2 an hour a week. Happened only once.
- Write at least 1/2 an hour a week. Didn't happen at all.
- Save $100 for travel. Saved $50, but then spent it on my trip north.
- Read four books. Managed to accomplish that!
So here's February's goals. I'm scaling back and since it's a short month, just focusing on a few things.
- Read four books.
- Paint my laundry room. It's still the matte white it was when we moved here ten years ago. I'm dreading it because the room is so tiny and there's five doorways to trim around along with a set of cabinets, and the washer and dryer. But it's looking tacky and it's time.
- Work out three times a week.
- Get together with friends four times.
- Twelve blog posts.
- Start getting up at 5am. This one would allow me almost four hours before I have to be to work, so it would give me more time to sew, write, or even clean before work.