So I've been using up more scraps. I finished these five pouches. They've all been cut out for months or longer (I'm thinking most were in my to do pile before I started this blog) and have just been waiting for linings to be cut out, or zippers to be chosen, or just plain waiting to be sewn.
- The red and white roses are from a piece I had bought at my local fabric shop a few years ago.
- The blue corduroy is from a pair of pants I turned into a skirt. The crocheted flower on it is from a great little Etsy shop called Lazo that specializes in crocheted flowers of different sizes, colors, and styles. I've ordered from her several times and always been extremely happy with quality and speed of shipping.
- The silky tan with blue and teal flowers is a vintage piece I picked up a church rummage sale in a bundle.
- The blue one with rabbits and flowers is from a fat quarter bundle I got at JoAnn's. This little picture really doesn't do it justice. I wish I could have found it on a bolt, I would have bought more of it.
- And the last one, that is orange, purple, and green is made out of a pashmina I had that got a big snag in the middle. I cut around the snag to make this pouch.
Any projects you're going to tackle this weekend?