My huge package from Ashley arrived right in the middle of work-pocalypse. We were crazy busy and someone ended up crying at least once a day just from feeling overwhelmed and exhausted. Then some strain of gastroenteritis started making its rounds through the hospital, hitting both patients and staff. My little present a day was the bright spot of the day many days.
So, want to see what I got? I was going to write down what I opened each day, but then I was sure I'd remember. Guess what, I don't.
So in no particular order, here are my 12 Day of Christmas gifts:
- A package of "hello" note cards. Super cute! Red with gold lettering.
- A pair of polka dot socks.
- A cute, blingy bracelet.
- Knit cowl and ski band in turquoise.
- Some Crabtree and Evelyn lotion and shower gel.
- A copy of Bath Tangle by Georgette Heyer. Sounds good.
- Some bright and fun body glitter.
- Lindt chocolates. Yum!
- Some Frozen themed tissues.
- Ulta body lotion in "Fresh Lilac"
- Tea! Love tea in the winter.
- Headphones. They were in the package, but I tore them open and having been using them. These came at a perfect time, because my current pair have a bare wire and I'm not really sure they're safe to be jamming in my head. Thinking I should make the headphone cord wrap I saw on Pinterest. Especially since HB likes to chew on my headphones.