I was paired with Rezzo from hariharian who is a fashionable, socially conscious, Florida girl whom I was initially kind of intimidated to be paired with. What's a Wisconsin girl going to get a Florida girl for a summer swap? I mean, it's been 90s and humid here for the past week, but I think that's pretty much Florida all the time. So, I got to thinking, and we both like the outdoors, and coffee, so that gave me a starting point. And when I got her box, I realized that great minds think alike, because we got each a few similar things.
Look at all the cool things Rezzo sent me!
- Pens and a new journal. I am all about office supplies and writing down lists and ideas. Plus, we go through pens like water through a sieve at work, so they always come in handy.
- I love the ice cream socks. These will make getting ready for work a little more fun, because nothing is worse than spending a nice day inside at work.
- Lip balm and sunscreen. Which is great because I sent her lip balm and facial towels for surviving muggy weather. I am horrible about remembering sunscreen- bad because I'm pretty fair skinned. Lip balm, however, lives in my scrub pocket at work because hospital air is always dry.
- And buttons! I'm finally sewing again, so I know I'll put these bad boys to good use!
- Sunglasses. (Not pictured because I've been wearing them and forgot!) The sunglasses are tortise shell (my favorite) and perfect because I have prescription sunglasses for driving, but when I go for a walk or bike ride I always have to go get them out of my car. Well not anymore. My eye sight isn't horrific, but I am a little near sighted so for driving, they're very helpful.
- And last but not least, inside the sweet card is a Starbucks gift card! Coffee is my drink of choice no matter what the temp outside, so I know I'll be enjoying this sometime in the near future.