Here were the June Goals:
- Finish Craftsy classes. I was aiming to finish about three classes. Instead, the only one I finished was my hand embroidery class, but I was still feeling great about finally finishing it, and the dish towel I was working on. Here's my review of the class. Plus, I've already finished a second towel in July. But, then I got an email from Joann's giving me a free Crafts class, so I enrolled in Mexican Street Food (affiliate link)! It's been on my wishlist for a while. So, I didn't actually make any headway, but it feels good to finish the old class.
- Finish sewing 1/2 the things I've started. Big fail. Just hauling it all out was kind of overwhelming.
- Finish the books I've started. I finished two of them, am still reading one, and decided I should restart another one at a later date, so that leaves one book that I still need to deal with: Reading Like a Writer. And it's on my radar.
- Finish cleaning my office. This one was accomplished on a late night and actually only took a couple hours. It's not perfect but it's definitely cleaner and I can work in it again without wondering if Hoarders is going to be coming to do an intervention.
- Read four books. I read five!
- Finish memorization and finish prayer cards, write daily. Nope to all of them.
- Plan the second half of 2016. Done!
- Exercise five times a week. Uhm. Nope.
- Daily devotions. Yes, for the majority of days.
- Hang up my gallery wall. This was a goal from February, but I think it may finally happen! I ordered my prints, bought my frames, have it mapped out on my wall. It's gonna happen!
- Write one hour a day, five days a week. I need to just start setting a timer or something!
- Cook one new recipe a week. I'm leaning towards something vegetarian, but I'm not opposed to something I pinned months ago and never got around to trying!
- Take two fun excursions. This is just to try to push myself a little more and try new things, or at least get out of the house.
- Lose four pounds. I want to shed twenty more pounds by the end of the year, so it's time to get buckled down.
- Read five books. I'm a little behind my goal of 48 books for the year, so if I get five down, I'll be nearly back on pace.
- Sew up two of my WIPs from forever ago.
- Daily devotions.
- Love people more. I don't have much of a plan for this one, just trying to remind myself that I need to do better.
Be sure to check out the link up here to see how everyone else did on their goals.