- Hang up gallery wall. Well, it's in progress. The frames are bought, and I have five pictures up. But, it turns out a lot of the pictures I planned on using can't be blown up to 5x7 pictures, let alone 8x12. So, it's taking a little more time than I planned. But, I'm happy with the progress so far.
- Write one hour a day, five times a week. Blah! I was able to get more blog posts up, but didn't do much other writing.
- Cook one new recipe a week. I only managed two new recipes. One wasn't very tasty, but the roasted cauliflower was pretty good. I've made it twice already.
- Take two fun excursions. I managed to take four! Two kayaking trips with some friends. Tried out a new coffee shop and explored the used bookstore in the next town over. And, visited Brunet State Park for a nice hike.
- Lose four pounds. Ugh! Stress eating really did a number on me. I gained three pounds.
- Read five books. Nope. Only got three done.
- Sew up two old WIPs. Only managed one and it was a tiny one. But, it was an old one.
- Daily devotions. Struggled. Getting back on track though.
- Love people more. Oh my gosh! I swear as soon as this one came out of my mouth, the challenges started. I'm sure a lot of it is stress related. I'm more on edge. I was eating crappier food. I wasn't exercising. Everyone and everything was irritating me. What can I say, it's a work in progress.
- Reestablish morning routine. I need to get back into some healthy habits.
- Start back with morning pages. I have all sorts of thoughts rolling around. And I need to find some sort of outlet for all that.
- Walk at least three times a week. I need to get more exercise just for my mental health, if nothing else.
- Clean eating. No more potato chips.
- Sew twenty things for up coming craft fairs. Got a lot of little projects lined up.
- Read six books. With all the extra time I have had off lately, I figured I should have enough extra time.
- Four creative excursions. Nothing fancy, just something to liven up the daily grind.
- More blog posts. I'm aiming for twenty. That'd be more than I accomplished in any prior month this year, but like I said, more free time.