This week has flown by! I feel like I was just writing up my last week's favorites.
1. Still no kidney pain! I think the lithotripsy worked! I've haven't gone this long without side pain for over a year and a half! Awesome! I can't get over how great I feel. I guess I didn't realize how sucky I was feeling.
2. I found a great quote from George Bernard Shaw that I just love! Here it is:
3. I made cream cheese pumpkin muffins Wednesday. The Taste of Home link doesn't have a picture, but you can check mine out. They taste best if you let them cool completely. I usually make these once a year as a nice change of pace. (FYI- I semi-tried the baked apple recipe I shared last week. I made them in a crockpot at work on Sunday, but didn't have a stove top to thicken the sauce on, but we did have caramel sauce in the fridge at work. They were pretty tasty!)
4. I've started cleaning up my flower beds. Last year I didn't trim back my perennials. I don't really remember why. I think the snow just came and never melted away. Anyhow, so this spring, my echinacea and rudbeckia came in with a vengeance. I love them, so it was okay, but I figured if I didn't cut them back this fall, they'd end up choking out everything come next spring. Plus, if I clean up a little a day, it's much less overwhelming.
5. This coming week is Selfish Sewing Week hosted by Imagine Gnats and Kollabara! I'm hoping to get a project or two crossed off my WIP list. Are any of you participating?