Here were my March goals:
- Take a trip somewhere for the day. Did it! Went shopping all over the countryside with my friend, Lori. Didn't buy much but it was fun going new places and catching up with my friend.
- Make something and hang it up on the wall. Fail, but I put it on my list for this month and have started it.
- Make PJ pants. Grr... didn't get it done.
- Sew 10 things. Managed to use all stuff in my stash and some of it was really old stuff that had been there for years. Mostly made grocery bags, but did a couple other projects too.
- Write fiction. Didn't even start. Thought about it, but it didn't make it past thinking.
- Read four books. Did it and posted my reviews here.
Here are my April Goals:
- Read four books. Pretty much on my list for every month.
- Sew 10 things. Still tons of fabric in my stash to get through!
- Write fiction. (Attempt #2)
- Make wall art. (Attempt #2)
- Clean my office. It looks like I'm auditioning for Hoarders!
- Make PJ pants! (Attempt #2)
- Open pop up Etsy shop to sell of some of fabric scraps.
Want to see how everyone else did? Check it out at the link up!