Did you guys know that March is National Craft Month? I can see why March would be the choice month. It's starting to finally warm up, so you aren't in a snow-coma anymore, but you can't really go outside and start digging in the dirt yet. So March is the perfect time to try a new craft and Craftsy has plenty to choose from. Whether you want to try cake decorating, jewelry making, or something else, Craftsy is a great place to start.
I've talked before about how awesome I think Craftsy is, but if you haven't checked them out yet, there's no better time than now. Want to know why?
1. Classes are at your schedule. If you want to watch a lesson a day, a week, a month, it's your call. There's no limit to how fast or how slow you have to go through the material. You can also ask questions and help fellow students, or not. It's your choice. It can be as interactive as you want it to be. Share pictures of your progress- or don't. It's your call.
2. Access to your class never expires. You can refer back to a video anytime you like, skip ahead to the part you're looking for, or rewatch the whole thing- your call.
3. Try something new and don't worry about being bad at it. Want to try your hand at sourdough bread? Craftsy can teach you how. And if your first batch is awful, no one needs to know. :) You learn in the privacy of your own home, at your pace. You don't have to worry about sitting next to that ultra competitive person in class, because it's all online.
4. Craftsy has a satisfaction guarantee. You have 30 days to try out your class, and if it's just not your cup of tea, they will refund your purchase. I've never had to take them up on this, but it's nice to know it's there.
5. And now is the perfect time because all classes are on sale! But you have to hurry! The sale ends Monday! So if you've been wondering about Craftsy, now's your opportunity. Give it a shot. You got nothing to lose and so much to learn!
Note: All links in this post are affiliate links, but all opinions are my own.