I've really been working on simplifying my life in all areas as of late- whether it be what I eat, how much stuff I have, or what I buy. So I decided to do a giveaway full of some simple pleasures and what is more simple than good coffee, a great book, or a relaxing bath? To see more about all the prizes, please read on.
So much in the way that I filled a bag with a bunch of favorite things last year for my Blogiversary giveaway, I thought I'd do the same this year.
Here's what in this year's prize pack:
- A bag made by yours truly in a funky pink and turquoise batik with turquoise lining and accents. Great for lugging things to the beach, hauling books to the library or filling with snacks for a road trip.
- A bag of Panera Bread's Columbia coffee- my current coffee of choice.
- A brand new copy of Michael Pollan's The Botany of Desire. It's not a diet book, there are n recipes, but it will really change your thoughts about food.
- A pair of copper hoop earrings from Copper Harbor, Michigan. These little cuties are engraved with flowers. I have a similar pair, and they're my most favorite earrings. They go with everything. You can dress them up or down. And they're unique.
- Two bath tea bags of Maple Hill Farm's Relaxation bath tea. (Love these guys- it's locally and family owned and and run)
- A large Moleskine notebook. Perfect for journaling, making lists, or plotting what to do with your life.
Just enter using the Rafflecopter widget below and be sure you leave an email address where I can reach you if you are a no reply blogger. Giveaway runs from today through my blogiversary.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks for celebrating my Blogiversary with me and good luck!