I've finally decided that yellow is really by favorite color (and it's hers too- great minds think alike). And Kenzie did it up big! Want to see?
She spoiled me! And my picture doesn't really do a good job showing all the awesomeness but here's what she sent.
- A box of Lipton Chai Tea (one of my favorites)
- A box of Lipon Peppermint Tea (another of my favorites)
- A bag of Ghiraelli Carmel Squares (I love good chocolate!)
- Some Metallic Jewelry Tattoos (pretty fun for summer)
- Some yellow polka dot ribbon (great for crafty projects)
- Nail polish in both bright yellow and metallic gold (love both!)
- An awesome pin cushion and holder in rainbow of colors- including yellow (perfect for me, because when you have curious cats, you have to stash your pins somewhere they can't get into when the pins are not in use)
- And the thing that made me laugh out loud- a copy of Janet Evanovich's Wicked Appetite with it's own handmade dust jacket so that it fits the yellow theme (I love a good mystery, but have never read any of Janet's books. She comes highly recommended from Kenzie.)
- Oh! And not pictured is the cutest Ipsy makeup bag ever. It's square, zips, and is made with rattan and ribbons. I use it to hold my headphones and sunglasses inside my bag, and forgot to take it out to photograph it. :)
And, don't forgot to go to Chaotic Goddess' blog and see what everyone else got, including what I picked for Kenzie. Her post is already up.