- Downsize. I think I'll be continually working at this one, but I've gotten rid of more stuff, and I'm setting goals for continuing it. I'm just so tired of stuff. Clutter. Paper. All of it. Cluttering up my life! Less really is more. And when the things you keep are things you really, really love, it's makes you feel happy to get dressed in the morning.
- Start a morning ritual. It's been going really well. I feel like my days have more order, I'm reading more, and even writing some each day. I try to start each morning with a cup of coffee and then I sit and read and write and pray and plan what I really want to get done for that day. This obviously doesn't work as well if I'm scheduled to work the 7am shift at work, but then I try to sit and relax a little when I get home at 3:30 and read a little and write. I'm also adjusting my morning wake up time for the days I work second shift to no later than 7:30am during the week. That way it's not so hard to get up at 6:15 on the days I work day shift.
- Give up coffee creamer. I realized that I'm consuming about 150 extra calories and 20 grams of sugar each day, just by putting creamer in my coffee. I'm switched to a splash of milk, and plan to eventually get to just black. This is part of my goal to get my weight own 25 pounds by the end of the year.
- Walk every day for at least 15 minutes. This is also related to my weight loss goal, but maybe even more so, it's a mental health and creativity goal. I can walk at work on my lunch, walk at home, or walk up town to run errands, but a lot of days I just don't. 15 minutes isn't much, and most days I do more, but I wanted to set a minimum.
- Blog three times a week. I'm pretty excited about some new changes I have in the works here, and I want to try to focus on blogging more regularly.
- Continue to get up by 7:30am on weeekdays. Mentioned more on the why above, but I just feel like when I get up early, I have so much more productive time before I leave for work.
What to see how everyone else did? Or want to link up with your goals? Click the pic to be taken to link up headquarters. :)